We love adding NEW features to NibbleBit, and our latest addition is our LIKES page.
If you want to see what other NibbleBit users have 'liked', you can visit their likes page. To do this simply add their NibbleBit username to the following url structure.
For example, if you wanted to view the likes of joebloggs you would visit nibblebit.com/likes/joebloggs
NibbleBit bloggers now have access to 17 NEW fully customizable mobile-friendly themes.
You can easily customize header images, background images, add apps to your app bar (such as text, code, images, feeds, blogrolls, latest posts, latest comments, followers, search forms, etc), and now you can choose a color scheme and edit the colors to really make your NibbleBit blog your own!
Remember - each of our 17 NEW themes have 4 different base color schemes to choose from. You can then customize further by changing the colors of everything, position of the app bar, header image and background. This means that you can give your NibbleBit blog a completely unique look.
As some of you maybe aware, over the past two weeks we have added a number of NEW features available for you to use on NibbleBit. We received alot of interest in upgrading our service to allow "Liking" and "Reblogging" from other NibbleBit blogs - Well now you can.
On every NibbleBit blog, you should now see a little heart icon on every post.
You can "Like" a post by clicking this icon.
The "interactions" box (where you make a comment) will show that you "liked this post".
Ever see a post, or an image on another NibbleBit blog and want to share it with your own visitors? Well now you can!
Using the "Reblog" icon on the post you want to share will show the "Reblog Post" box. Here you can add a comment to the post and even add your own tags - then simply click "REBLOG".
The post will then be visible on YOUR blog.
This is only the start. We have tons of new updates planned for the coming months.
- A Wordpress WXR XML file;
- We allow importing of POSTS, PAGES, COMMENTS, CATEGORIES and TAGS from your Wordpress WXR XML file format.
- Your active Tumblr RSS feed;
- We allow importing of your Tumblr feed straight into NibbleBit. You tags will also be imported.
- Google Blogger/Blogspot XML/RSS;
- There are two formats for importing from Blogger. You can use either RSS or XML. If you have a downloaded XML file, choose the latter.
- If you use the XML import, we will import POSTS, PAGES, COMMENTS, and LABELS.
- If you use the RSS import, we can only import POSTS, COMMENTS and LABELS.
- NibbleBit XML
- We also import your blog using the NibbleBit Export File. This is in the form of an XML File.
- POSTS, PAGES, TAGS, CATEGORIES and COMMENTS will be imported.
We want to make your import into NibbleBit as smooth as possible - so if you encounter any issues, don't hesitate to let us know via the dedicated Help Desk.
If you want to request an import tool to be able to import from another source, please let us know.
If you need help with feeds, please contact support.